3-6 class hours.
Put a lid on it! Make your first hat and keep your head warm this winter with either a cute beanie or classic watchcap. Pick your yarn, grab appropriate needles, and let’s get started!
Swatching and gauge
Knitting in the round
- 100 yds #4 medium weight yarn in light or bright color
- 16″ (measured point to point) circular needles in size appropriate for yarn
- 1 set of 4 or 5 double-pointed needles
- Ring markers, yarn needle
- Tape measure
- Pen/pencil for making notes on worksheet